Monday, July 6, 2009

Too much druid love?

This'll be a short post on something I've found interesting lately. Over the past week or so I've reinstalled Warcraft 3 and gotten into playing a few games of DotA per day. I've generally avoided All Random games and whenever I have the chance I'll pick Furion or Enchantress as my heros of choice. While playing one game the realization dawned upon me that both of these characters are very close reslembances to WoW druids. Enchantress for example has a healing spell that summons little wisps and the tooltip button even looks like the Rejuvenation icon. Then my buddy Furion not only shoots green balls of Wrath as his default attack, he summons trees! The only other hero would be that bear dude to bring out the feral in me but such is life. Can there ever be too much druid love?

1 comment:

  1. The answer is, of course, no. Never ever too much love for droods. =)

    ReplyDelete