Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Slow Going

This whole blogging thing appears to be rather daunting. Luckily I've finished finals for the spring semester and after today will be nicely moved to my summer apartment. Hopefully then I can find some time to figure more of the ins and outs of this whole blog thing. I think I'll be using trying Wordpress so we'll see how that all works out.

As far as WoW goes, Ulduar 25 was a successful week as we downed Freya for the first time and are now moving on to Hodir and Thorim. No progress on the 10 man this week as the guild spread ourselves a bit thin and tried taking 4 separate groups when ideally we should only be taking 2-3 10 man groups.

The guild also recruited another tree druid which I'm exstatic about since currently I'm the only full time Resto druid in the guild and I think it'll be nice to have someone to bounce ideas off of.

Sunkist

No comments:

Post a Comment