Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Enter the Sunkist

Where to begin?

I'm Sunkist, a Restoration Druid character in the World of Warcraft on the Ner'Zhul (US) server. I've been playing WoW on various characters since December of 2004, I've quit the game and been drawn back three or so times (it's usually a yearly cycle that happens around finals time.) I've decided to make this blog to perhaps write some useful musings to other tree druids out there but quite honestly I've got no idea what I'm doing at the moment. I'm not exactly sure how regularly I'll be posting or even exactly what type of information I'll be posting but we shall see.

My main inspiration behind starting a blog comes from Phaelia from www.resto4life.com.

So here goes my trial and error process. I've got some general blogging know-how to figure out and my goal for next post is to put up screen shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment